4th Quarter Tax Strategies for Small Business
Free PDF Download
2013 ushered in more tax changes than the American taxpayer has seen in a decade. Some of them were well publicized, while a few might come as a surprise to unwary taxpayers.
Now is the time to take action on some key tax planning strategies that can help small business owners and self-employed individuals save big when tax returns are due on April 15. With three-quarters of the year behind you, chances are you have a good idea of how your profit (or loss) will look at the end of the year.
1800Accountant has published a new white paper that summarizes some of the key changes in the tax code and asks critical questions that can help you keep more of the money you earn. The white paper includes practical topics such as:
- 4th Quarter Tax Calendar
- Small Business Questions
- Can the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Cut Your Tax Bill?
- Can Your Business Save Big with Section 179 Depreciation?
- Can You Claim Bonus Depreciation for Qualified Assets?
- Can You Save More by Writing Other Assets Off More Quickly?
- Self-Employed & Independent Contractor Questions
- Are You Tracking Eligible Tax Deductions?
- Are You Overlooking These 5 Tax Deductions?
- Are You Depreciating Eligible Purchases?
- Are You Tracking Deductible Business Travel Costs?
Who can benefit from this white paper?
- Small business owners
- Start-up businesses that have not yet incorporated
- Independent contractors and self-employed individuals
Don’t miss out on valuable tax deductions and credits. Download your copy of 4th Quarter Tax Strategies now!
Items marked with * are required